This Policy describes:
- 1. General terms
- 2. Grounds of processing
- 3. Types of personal data
- 4. Processing and transfer of your information
- 5. Data protection rights
- 6. Cookies Policy
§1 General terms
1.1. The administrator of your personal data is a company under the name Sevroll-System Sp. z o.o. z siedzibą Plac Czerwca 1976 roku 1B, 02-495 Warszawa, NIP: 951-16-29-689, REGON: 012359683, KRS: 0000013545.
1.2. This Privacy Statement provides mandatory information as required under the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation - GDPR).
§2 Grounds of Processing
2. Our legal basis to for processing personal data:
- 2.1. Article 6 point 1 b) GDPR (the processing is necessary for compliance with a contract)
- 2.2. Article 6 point 1 a) GDPR (the individual has given clear consent for the processing)
- 2.3. Article 6 point 1 c) GDPR (the processing is necessary to comply with the law)
- 2.4. Article 6 point 1 f) GDPR (the processing is necessary for our legitimate interests)
§3 Types of personal information
3.1. Our clients data
- 3.1.1. The processing of personal data of our clients is necessary for compliance with a contract. We process the personal information to complete transactions, respond to your requests, deliver the products and services upon your request.
- 3.1.2. In this situation, you may provide us with information:
- 220.127.116.11. name, surname, company identification data
- 18.104.22.168. e-mail address
- 22.214.171.124. telephone number
- 126.96.36.199. address
- 3.1.3. We do not store the personal data for longer than is legally permitted and necessary for the related processing purposes.
3.2. Subscribers to newsletter (marketing and trade informations) data
- 3.2.1. You may subscribe to receive our newsletter with marketing and trade informations (infos about products, prices, promotional campaigns).
- 3.2.2. In this situation, you may provide us with information:
- 188.8.131.52. name and surname
- 184.108.40.206. e-mail address
- 220.127.116.11. telephone number
- 3.2.3. You can revoke your consent at any time. Please contact us: email@example.com.
3.3. Personal data of clients contacting the Administrator
- 3.3.1. The Administrator is processing personal data to answer the questions, applications or any comments.
- 3.3.2. Personal data, depending on the situation may include:
- 18.104.22.168. name and surname
- 22.214.171.124. e-mail address
- 126.96.36.199. telephone numer
- 188.8.131.52. IP address
- 3.3.3. Entrusting personal data is voluntary. The refusal to entrust them (or unreliable personal data) may prevent us from giving the expected answers.
3.4. Personal data of contracting partners
- 3.4.1. Personal data will be processed by the Administrator in order to: perform the contract with the contracting partner, implement the provisions or in order to conclude the contract.
- 3.4.2. The maximum range of processing includes: data of economic activity (name and surname, company name, tax identification number (NIP), business address), e-mail address, contact number, data of business representative.
- 3.4.3. Personal data is being processed all the time necessary for the proper performance of the contract. The Administrator stops processing the data when all the reasonable duties and risks expire.
- 3.4.4. Entrusting personal data is voluntary. The refusal to entrust them (or unreliable personal data) may prevent the conclusion and proper performance of the contract.
3.5. Respondents of questionnaire data
- 3.5.1. We collect personal information from you if you choose to participate in a survey. The questionnaire was created in order to examine of needs, increase the quality of services and establish trade relations.
- 3.5.2. In this situation, you may provide us with information:
- 3.5.3. We do not store the personal data for longer than is legally permitted and necessary for the related processing purposes
3.6. Data of the authors of arrangements
- 3.6.1. Personal data will be processed by the Administrator in order to publish arrangements with the identification details on https://www.sevroll.com/pl and also on https://pl-pl.facebook.com/Sevroll/
- 3.6.2. The maximum range of processing includes: name and surname of the author of arrangement.
- 3.6.3. Personal data is being processed all the time necessary to publish the arrangement.
- 3.6.4. Entrusting personal data is voluntary. However, if the Customer wants to receive products on preferential terms to make an arrangement, he/she must agree to its publication together with identification details.
§4 Processing and transfer of your information
4. We will only share personal data with others when we are legally permitted to do so. For example:
- 4.1. We use personal information to comply with requests from courts, law enforcement and other public authorities.
- 4.2. We will share personal information for the third party to provide some services (hosting, e-mail etc.) - only as necessary.
- 4.3. We also use personal information for a number of legitimate interests (for example to protect our rights, privacy, safety).
- 4.4. Your data won`t be processed in countries outside the European Union or the European Economic Area.
- 4.5. Your personal data will be stored for the duration of your chosen service, unless the longer period of data storage results from the law.
§5 You have the following rights:
5.1. The right to make a request for details of your personal information
5.2. The right to make a request for copy of that personal information
5.3. The right to have inaccurate information about you corrected or removed
5.4. The right to be forgotten (right to erasure)
5.5. The right to ask for the personal information you have made available to us to be transferred to you or a third party in machine-readable format
5.6. The right to withdraw any consent you have previously given us to handle your personal information.
5.7. These rights are not absolute. So they do not always apply in all cases.
5.8. You also have the right to make a complaint with the supervisory authority in your country. For example, in Poland, you can make complaint with Prezes Urzędu Ochrony Danych Osobowych.
§6 Cookies policy
- 6.1.1. ”necessary”, enabling the use of services available on the Website;
- 6.1.2. Cookies used to ensure security;
- 6.1.3. Cookies that allow to collect information about using website;
- 6.1.4. ”functional” that allow to remember selected settings and personalize the interface.
6.2. Cookies are not connected and assosiated with the other information provided by users.
6.3. Users have the right to disable Cookies in the browser seetings. Using the Website without changing these settings is considered as confirmation.
At any moment you can remove the personal data from our database by sending an e-mail to the address firstname.lastname@example.org.