Centre of Excellence in a nutshell
Our Centre of Excellence is dedicated to carpenters, designers and architects. So all those who create and make furniture. Each workshop time and dates are decided on an individual basis. The number of participants of each workshop is limited.
- Theoretical part (presentation of Sevroll’s offer, Compositor).
- Practical part (door assembly using Sevroll components eg. midrails, T-profiles, bending and decorating profiles).
A detailed workshop programme can be obtained from Sevroll Sales Representatives.
One day workshop from 08:30 to 15:30.
|Workshop cost||OPTION 1|
|25 EUR(gross per person)||
|Workshop cost||OPTION 2|
|80 EUR(gross per person)||
Price includes lunch and coffee breaks.Sevroll does not cover any travel or accommodation costs. If required, we are happy to help with hotel reservation at American House hotels (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Villa Amfora (email@example.com). Please mention „Sevroll Workshop” to get a special discounted price.
What to do in order to participate in Sevroll’s workshops?
- Complete our „Entry form” available on www.sevroll.com, under „Workshops”
- Entry form should be taken to your SEVROLL wholesaler/distributor.
- Discuss workshop details with the wholesaler (dates, fees).
- Await a telephone call or e-mail confirming your participation in the workshop from your wholesaler.